Skip to main content
Debugging a Stuck Transfer on xPollinate
- Find the transaction hash for the deposit you made to xPollinate and open that up in an explorer depending on the chain
- Click on the address that the transaction went
- This address is a Connext channel, deployed specifically for your key in order to bridge between chains. Check the balance of the channel.
- If the balance is not 0 above, reopen or hard refresh (
cmd+R) the xPollinate UI, select the same chains/assets as before and click
swap. Ensure the UI is open in only one browser or tab
- Press the Retry Transfer button and wait for it to go through or
recover. If the widget asks you to send more funds, do not do that.
- If the above steps do not work, send your logs to Connext